Tuesday, December 13, 2011

D.C.B. A Partridge In A Pear Tree

Hello everyone!

Today is a rolled molasses cookie.... AND it's also a count down. If you weren't aware, there are 13 days until Christmas! So I'll be doing the 12 days of Christmas cookies. Today is the first day of that so it's "A partridge in a pear tree" ...Ta da! It's a really nice puffy and cakey cookie, and of course I had to decorate it... but I wasn't sure what color to make a partridge, and could only think of The Partridge Family birds for color influence... and in the end I didn't worry to much after all people are going to be eating these.

As for the 12 days of Christmas... Technically it STARTS on the 25th and goes for the 12 days after ending on January 7th which is Little Christmas... But a lot of people don't know that. AND so I decided to use it as a count down instead and on Christmas hopefully I'll have something fantastic planned. I have an idea but I don't know if it'll work out how I've planned it, so we shall see.


So here we go... It's not the first day of Christmas.... but here's A Partridge In a Pear Tree... AND you're count down to CHRISTMAS!

Happy Shopping, Eating and Baking!
H!L.

No comments:

Post a Comment