Friday, December 9, 2011

D.C.B. Peanut Butter Cookies!

Hello,
Today the cookie is a Peanut Butter one... So I've never made a Peanut Butter cookie before and homemade ones are so much better than the store bought ones! These are airy and light but with the same peanut buttery taste!

I figured I had to do the fork imprints because it's a trademark of a peanut butter cookie, when you think of them, you think of fork marks!

Unfortunately, when peanut butter cookies are hot out of the oven... they go fast... really, really fast. I should have doubled the recipe, my book even told me to, and I ignored it. Next time a food book tells me to double something, I should probably listen. I forgot how much people like peanut butter cookies, oh well. You live and you learn, I'm going to go finish my cookie and start thinking about tomorrows cookie. =]

H!L.

No comments:

Post a Comment