Thursday, December 29, 2011

D.C.B. Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti

Hello all,

Tonight I decided to try my hand at making biscotti! It turned out pretty well I think, when you first pull them out they have kind of a brownie texture... Which if you've never made them is more than a little disconcerting. You have to let them cool on a rack for a while before they start drying out, like the ones you're used to dipping in your coffee or tea. There's even some extra chocolate chunks I cut up and stuck in the dough for that little extra something.



A pretty good turn out in the end if I do say so myself =D Biscotti are twice baked cookies and they take well over half an hour to make so if you're in a time crunch this may not be the cookie for you, but since I started at 7pm today I had some time to mess around and get something nice done. If you have a lazy weekend coming up I think you should give these a try, you'll be surprised at what you can make!

H!L.

No comments:

Post a Comment