Monday, December 19, 2011

D.C.B. Seven Swans a Swimming

Hello everyone,

Seems like I'm getting pretty good at this 12 days of Christmas song.... tonight the cookie is finally a good ole sugar cookie! I know seems like that should have come first. This is Seven Swans A Swimming! I used different colored coarse blue sugar to simulate water. I tried to take a picture so you can see the sugar sparkle as the light hits it.

Here you can see the different blues for the water, also before I stuck these in the oven I put sugar on the swans so they too would sparkle... Ooooo Ahhhh sparkly!

Okay people it's 6 days till Christmas!

7 Swans A Swimming
6 Geese A Laying
5 Gooolden Riiings
4 Calling Birds
3 French Hens
2 Turtle Doves
and
A Partridge In A Pear Tree

I'll be posting some art on this blog later tonight, stay tuned kids!
H!L.

No comments:

Post a Comment