Thursday, December 22, 2011

D.C.B. Ten Lords A Leaping

Hey guys and girls...

Today is TEN Lords a Leaping...

It's a simple rolled cookie but it seemed like all of the cookies I was rolling out were acting up... if I never have to make a leaping lord again, I can't say I'd miss it! Not to mention there's a lot more detail in these than all the other ones.... gah. However I think they all came out looking pretty nice!

Very Christmasy! I like the buttons on the Leaping Lord the best... I realized I didn't have any normal color coarse sugar so I had to deal with the green, but the out come is more of a Christmas elf than a leaping lord.

Anyway people here's where were at with this whole Christmas thing...
CHRISTMAS IS IN 3 DAYS!!!!

10 Lords a Leaping
9 Ladies Dancing
8 Maids a Milking
7 Swans a Swimming
6 Geese a Laying
5 Golden Rings!
4 Calling Birds
3 French Hen
2 Turtle Doves
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree


If for any reason you ever need to recall this song, I'm the person you should ask, I think I'm getting pretty good at it. Ha.

H!L.

No comments:

Post a Comment