Saturday, December 24, 2011

D.C.B. Twelve Drummers Drumming


Hey all!

Today is the last day of my 12 days of Christmas cookies... and 2 days ago I ran out of shortening which, it turns out makes really nicely defined cookies... I'll post my ugly cookies because after all they are still cookies! These are 12 Drummers Drumming... however all the detail is gone! for a perfectionist like me this is highly horrible! Oh well... This December Cookie Bender was to learn about cookies and what makes a good, bad, and awesome cookie... here's what I've figured out. Shortening is only good for rolled cookies if it's not over worked cookies that are to be rolled out with butter taste really really good but they loose all definition... I'll let you know about everything as I figure it out... because maybe I can end up helping you in the future!

TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS!!!

12 Drummers Drumming

11 Pipers Piping
10 Lords a Leaping
9 Ladies Dancing
8 Maids a Milking
7 Swans a Swimming
6 Geese a Laying
5 Golden Rings
4 Callings Birds
3 French Hens
2 Turtle Doves
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Merry Christmas!
H!L.

No comments:

Post a Comment