Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Oreos!

DECEMBER BLENDER! Day 4....

Today I made some LIFE SIZE OREOS! I matched the color of the clay I used against to a real Oreo to make sure it was as real as possible. I added a chain and hook, and now it's a keychain! I'll be wearing mine on my purse, I think it looks super real... Hope no one tries to eat it!

H!L.

P.S. By the way, if anyone is in the area (Oakland,ca) I'll be doing Oakland Art Murmur with my brother, and you'll be able to buy all the things you see on here! Friday Dec. 7th, 6-10pm and Saturday Dec. 8th, 12-5pm. I'll be in THE UPTOWN, Telegraph will be closed so access is through Broadway. 25th may be easier to get in than 26th. The address is 401 26th and from 25th it is the black metal fence near the middle of the block (toward Berkeley side). Hope to see your smiling faces there. ^.^







No comments:

Post a Comment