Thursday, July 7, 2011

Macarons Testing My Patience...

It took me a solid week to make these macarons....I made 7 colors to be made into necklaces and earrings. I didn't realize how many pieces I'd be using in a pair of earrings, which is 4 but for some reason in my delusion thought it was only 2, this is why you shouldn't work until 5am! You start going insane!!!

As you can see, it all worked out alright in the end and I have enough earrings and necklaces to make sets! These will debut at Comic Con!

"Flavors" that were made:

[left to right] Orange, Raspberry/chocolate, Chocolate/vanilla, Boysenberry, Blueberry, Mint/chocolate and Lemon!

Hope to see you all at Comic Con!

Hil.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!! Can I get a string of all the flavors? Like a candy bracelet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can, I was actually thinking of making them into bracelets! If you email me, I can make it custom for you =)

      Delete