Monday, November 2, 2009

Russell From UP Needs A Sash!

A friend wanted to be Russell from UP... and needed a sash, I told him I would make it. BUT being the very nerdy perfectionist that I am... I had to get every badge as close as I could to Russell's.

These are all the badges... some are unfinished in the pictures.

Wilderness Explorer badge...

Wilderness Explorer flag...

RUSSELL'S SASH IS COMPLETE!!!

I just wanted to remind you what Russell looks like, and make you see at a picture that I stared at for HOURS to get the badges correct.

TA-DAAAA!!! FINISH!!!
Doesn't he hella look like Russell!?!? I'm very proud of his sash and badges...and flag.... I'm still blown away by the similarity, aren't you?

Dang, I shoulda posted a group Halloween picture...Next time.
<3 Hil O.

6 comments:

  1. This blows one's mind. The detail you put into this is unbelievable. Simply stunning work Hil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did he use to paint on the felt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Sorry Elaine, but I don't sell these badges... But sometime in the future if i get enough requests, I may put them up on etsy. we'll see though.

      Delete
  4. Ahhh really need the sash and badges for my little guys 1st birthday party...did u ever decide to make and sell them?

    ReplyDelete